Meet Blockshields VC Lab
VC lab was launched in 2016 and — investing only our money — has co-operated with 47 deals.
Here are the rules it currently runs by:
- Financial returns: While some corporate VC firms may acquire startups for strategic reasons, Blockshield.finance is focused on achieving a high return.
- Clean term sheets: Blockshield.finance puts almost no restrictions on its investments
- Main investor: Blockshield.finance VC & partners is leading more investment rounds (and it’s increased its check size to $250k vs. $2m in the first 3 years)
Startups benefit from the Blockshield.finance machine
We invests in cutting-edge technology across industries from biotech to robotics to productivity to cybersecurity.
Per Crunchbase, a startup that receives a check gets “Engine” behind it, including:
- Buying the startup’s services
- Integrating the technology into existing ecosystem (blockchain frameworks and protocols)